- About Lauren
- Bring us to you
- Classes for everyone
- Contact us
- DC Council public hearing on street harassment
- Find a class
- Gail: Lucky in My Own Skin
- Girl Scouts
- Help Defend Yourself spread the word
- Lauren Taylor Wins 2016 Inspiration Award
- Learn something now
- Meet our team
- Safe Bars
- Site Map
- Welcome to the Defend Yourself newsletter!
- What is empowerment self-defense?
- What’s a class like?
- Lauren (15)
- #9 Making self-defense a part of your life
- #8 Putting your self-defense moves together
- #7 Defense against a standing attack
- #6 How to hit an aggressor
- #5 Dealing with harassment
- #4 Saying “no” to an aggressor
- # 3 Prevent harassment, attack, and abuse
- #2 Violence against women and self-defense
- #1 Self-defense techniques
- Backwards and in high heels: What 1947 self-defense has to teach us
- 5 Self-Defense Techniques You Didn’t Know You Could Use
- Should I yell “FIRE!”?
- Where are your keys?
- Have you ever had to use it?